A qualification for those in their menopausal years
ACCREDITED • CERTIFIED • 5 CPD POINTS
The Diploma of
Duration 0.5 DayENROL NOW
Recommended for anyone during their menopausal years.
During this qualification, we
- Explore the stages of menopause and manage expectations as to experience
- provide insight into the 12 symptom groups* associated with menopause and the 76 symptoms* within those groups, helping identify issues that may be part of a menopause experience
- discuss the hormonal changes that trigger the symptoms
- explore the law requiring employers to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees
- discuss the ways in which these duties can be discharged
- explore the pioneering research we commissioned from a leading UK university, detailing the evidence-based for complementary therapies shown to manage the symptoms of menopause
- look at the options available to help reduce these symptoms, be that via a medical professional or by making lifestyle changes
- learn about the structured ways in which everyone can be involved in deciding upon and making workplace improvements
- encourage and give strategies for continuous improvement
*used with the kind permission of the Menopause Million – the largest study into menopausal symptoms and solutions ever undertaken.
How does this help?
Inform I Analyse I Plan I Implement I Review
This online qualification busts myths, offers facts, facilitates the interrogation of information to ensure validity, provides skills and options to reduce symptoms, allows the identification of symptoms and links them with cause, encourages planning, but most of all action, both personally and in the workplace.
Menopause is a personal matter and a workplace issue. This qualification empowers individuals to make changes to their lifestyle, or to seek medical or professional help. Further it educates colleagues regarding the steps that can, and in some cases, should, be taken to manage these issues in the workplace.
There are many menopause 'facts' some of those facts are underpinned by evidence and research and some are myth and rumour. It is important to be able to identify trusted sources - here we show you how.
How often have we been full of good intention to make a change and then, somehow, it doesn't happen?
Realistic planning, having identified clear objectives makes things happen. Hatching a plan does not come naturally to everyone, it can be learned and, here, we teach.
We have knowledge and a plan. The implementation stage makes all we have planned happen, be that the workplace adjustments already identified, or lifestyle changes. We cover simple models equally applicable to home and workplace.
Having set out our plan and our plan of action, we have a quick look to see if we have achieved all that we wished to achieve, if we did, did the actions have the desired effect? If we didn't do all as intended, no matter, we have a look at the things standing in our way, and replan, taking them into account.
Our review will also consider the efficacy of the actions taken and take steps should they be needed.
Change your experience of menopause
If you are familiar with change management and management systems, much of this is familiar ground.
If you are not, you can only imagine the power of applying these processes, whilst armed with menopause wellness expertise, to one's personal and work life.
You are going to change your world and we are here to show you how.